Thinking out loud here.
I am seeking an answer that I like.
- I teach people how to teach English especially to kids in Asia.
- I teach and inspire people.
- I make stuff that is sometimes creative and wacky.
- I work online.
- I take people who are having a bad time teaching abroad and transform them.
- I revolutionize people’s experience teaching abroad.
- I tell people the truth.
- I humor, inspire and teach people how to teach English in Asia.
- I create stuff.
- I am an artist.
- I make something that is drab and boring into something fun, creative and life changing. Teaching English sound like a drag? Here’s how to make it fun…
- I try to bring color, truth and courage.
- I scratch records, beatbox and make art outside.
- I paint.
- I practice judo and jiu-jitsu because it’s fun, challenging and courageous.
What does my website to? What do I want it to do?
- I want it to transform teaching English abroad from something ordinary and routine to something extraordinary.
- I don’t want to BS people. I want to tell them the truth and help them.
- I want to help them to avoid the BS. If I can inspire them.